Hey lawyers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by delta13soultaker, May 8, 2009.

1. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

If the UCLA and liberal Democrat representatives and senators weaken our national defense and by means of their lawsuits, policies, and radical agenda...

and when our country is attacked again....

and if their radical policies can be linked by chain of events to making us vulnerable to attack....

Can the citizens of the US bring a class action lawsuit against the ACLU and or radical members of government?

There needs to be accountability. These people are of the mindset that Harry S. Truman should be prosecuted as a war criminal for using atomic weapons on Japan, if he were still alive. I'm of the mindset that the ACLU and government should be made to walk the same tight rope...if they weaken our defense, then they should personally pay blood money to the survivors of any citizens killed or maimed by the next attack.

Any legal opinions?

2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Sounds like a plan to me. Don't think the ACLU, Congress and MSM will go along with it and they have the courts. But what do I know, I'm probably a right wing terrorist.

3. ::::::wondering if Delta is changing his MOS to 27D:::::: :D;):p

4. delta13soultaker

Ya got me!:D:D

Nah, it's a bit way too late for me to be reclassing. After I retire though, if I'm not content with career #2, I've pondered law school. :)

5. delta13soultaker

I don't think they'd go along with it either. I'd sure like to rock them back on their heels though. I reckon that if they (ACLU, libs) are tying up time and money in court just one day defending the consequences of their own rediculous lawsuits and policies, that is one day that the citizens of the United States are better off.

6. durk

durk Active Member

You got that right!

7. All kidding aside, Delta, I think you would make a fine lawyer. You have the analytical mind and the intelligence necessary for that most ancient of professions. I suspect, however, that you would be better at prosecuting than defending were you to pursued the criminal law. Somehow I can't see someone with your background fighting to get some scumbag off the hook on a rape or drug charge. And yes, you may take that as a compliment. :D

8. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  9. dbrodin

dbrodin New Member

10. delta13soultaker

Prostitution is the 2nd oldest profession. The oldest profession is the Infantry, because a prostitute had no worthy customers before him.

It says it in the bible. Look in Fields Manuals, Chapter 7, Verse 8, known as FM 7-8, "On the seventh day God rested, then on the eighth day God made the Infantry, and the Devil saw them and called Hell to Attention."

Pistol, thanks man. Your opinion carries great weight. I'd probably rather prosecute; you're right. I met the DA here at church and he seems like he sleeps good at night. I tell you this. I wouldn't want to do divorces. That's another place honest people get screwed.

It's sounding like I'm gonna have to go to law school and sue the ACLU myself in about 10 years.:D