HEY Liktoshoot?

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns Guest

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/30/02 9:56:28 am)
    Reply HEY Liktoshoot?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you wrote 3-28 p.m....

I`m going to list one for auction this evening......

Custom Ruger 10/22

as always...... $1.00 No Reserve hehehehehe

where's it at? I've been waiting to see.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/30/02 11:46:39 am)
    Reply Re: HEY Liktoshoot?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I`m trying gall durn it, have several items that I`m tring to list. The computer I use to list with (not this one), for some reason.....when I click email, it shuts down (goes off line), when I try to list an item and click "submit" it shuts down (goes off line).....but I can cruise the sites and look. I can`t figure whats up, but it`s the one with the software in it, so for now I`m screwed......but I`m still trying. LTS
    T.F.F.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/30/02 11:58:17 am)
    ezSupporter
    Re: HEY Liktoshoot?
    LTS, how full is your e-mail? Have you deleted your cookies or defraged the hard drive?

I know hotmail won't let me e-mail if I have too many things in the deleted box. I find I need to empty it.

It shuts down if I don't.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/30/02 2:32:50 pm)
    Reply Re: HEY Liktoshoot?
    T, the one in the house is free of email and it was defraged just two days ago. Now this one (shop) is not doing it on email too, I think it`s the server, they tried some wierd stuff on me before. Something to do with their auto-shutdown feature (mine bypass`s it and they don`t like it) Frustration in a small town computer woe`s. LTS
    T.F.F.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/30/02 2:52:05 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Re: HEY Liktoshoot?
    Bummer LTS - I love small towns but that's one instance where small towns really do make life difficult these days.