Hey LTS!

Discussion in 'AR 15 Forum' started by Zigzag2, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 4:05:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All

Hey LTS!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out #3084251. Ended up having to relist it anyway.

Do these pics meet your satisfaction? heheh
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 6:54:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey LTS!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Deal, I take it the AA bidder flaked out?? Still a little to dark for me, but they`ll do for BrandX buyers (wink-wink) Do you get a funny feeling in your stomach.....at $1.00 No Reserve???? I like the rush, can never really be sure. My guess 14+ Good luck!!!

ps/ noticed that`s a GI ISSUE STOCK, with the cut out and flip-up buttplate fer F/A firing. VERY SLICK!!!!! LTS

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 9:39:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Hey LTS!
    Yep, the AA buyer offered to take 4 months to pay it out (uh, no) and then informed me he had bid on and one three others so he couldn't afford this one too.

Nice enough guy, though.

The kicker is that Manny offered to waive the FVF on the auction since AA took a dump and killed its last four hours, which I figure cost me a good $150. Now I get my credit card bill, where they hit me for the fee anyway.

Stay away from AA!