hey LTS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/28/02 9:07:26 pm)
    Reply hey LTS!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hey LTS, did you get your hogs?????

i'm back in vegas... was gettin a friendly chuckle out of your pig problem then and was talkin about it again and never did see if'n ya got bubble the super pig.

chris in sandy eggo

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/29/02 10:07:29 am)
    Reply Re: hey LTS!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maybe the hog went hog wild...you don't suppose...

GG

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/29/02 6:43:49 pm)
    have the hogs ate him?

LTS... Call Home!!!

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/29/02 6:45:50 pm)
    Re: hey LTS!
    LTS, dial 10-10-TFF

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 1:10:54 pm)
    " bump " -- to bump this back to the top. operators are standing by. search crews would be assembled ... but, um, they're afraid of a repeat of the bubba the super squirrel incident, where the SAR team found LTS in a, um, compromising situation...

chris in sandy eggo

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 1:45:03 pm)
    LTS... LTS... LTS...

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 4:55:58 pm)
    Think one o' them swamp critters dun et'em and using his rib bone fer a toothpick!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 10:19:15 pm)
    he's back! i wonder how much bubba bacon he's got!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.