Hey Polish . . .

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

DarkStar11Redux
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/31/02 12:53:09 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Hey Polish . . .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Were you able to make use of those Mosin Nagant parts I sent you???

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/4/02 10:10:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey Polish . . .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not yet, I kinda got sidetracked with the new job, haven't had any time to work on any more...

Hey, that's right, I still owe you for them, crap...next payday I'll send you a check...

Why is it you have LESS money when you start back to work than when you were only cashing the unemployment check?

(actually, I know...all them darn bills you put off seem to have to get paid first...and then there's no time to work on the hobby stuff to sell for "collection money," or hit gun shows and sell stuff...)

Sorry!

"Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

DarkStar11Redux
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/5/02 11:45:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey Polish . . .
    No worries about that, like I said before, whenever. I was just wondering if you had a chance to do anything with 'em yet.

BTW, I'm going to drop you an e-mail on the barreled receiver. I'm going to have a lot more free time soon, so hasseling with the post office to ship it won't be an issue.