The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, good to see oldstyle traditional forums still alive and well. It also appears this one is properly moderated which is a great thing.

I am a gun guy through and through. I am a USCCA and NRA certified firearm instructor in the chicago are and I also run a gun rights group dedicated to advancing gun rights in illinois (that's a friggin uphill battle!).

·
Premium Member
20,099 Posts
LOL GVW, Your picture is not accurate. it will be tumbleweeds and a ghost town soon.

I live in Niles which is across the street from Chicago on the North side. I see were both prisoners of Cook County.
I did a lot or work in Niles earlier this year. I have to go out of Crook County now to buy ammo due to the 5 cent a round tax. I bet you do too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did a lot or work in Niles earlier this year. I have to go out of Crook County now to buy ammo due to the 5 cent a round tax. I bet you do too.
I generally buy my ammo in bulk online. I feel so so sorry for the UPS driver when I do. My wife wont even bring the boxes inside, too heavy for her.

·
I DINT DO IT!!
317 Posts
Welcome from NC. I am a previous SW Chicagoland native. You couldn't pay me enough to live in Crook County. NC is a breath of fresh air next to the Chicagoland area, especially Crook County. My family still lives there and I visit them yearly. IL is a nice state if you remove the politics and crooks in office. Is it now 1 governor in a row who wasn't sent to prison?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.