Hi - new guy here

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

jason pa
    (6/27/01 10:26:31 am)
    Reply Hi-New guy here
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Im a new here...I have a Kimber 1911 .45
    And i have a Glock 19 9mm.
    I was wondering if i could ask a question regarding the Glock. I am looking for a suppresor, does anyone know where i can get one?
    Oh and does anyone know the laws in PA or where i can find them...some people have told me you can carry concealed with a permit or out in the open? not sure about that?

Thanks Great Board guys!
    J

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (6/27/01 10:43:21 am)
    Reply Re: Hi-New guy here
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome jason pa, I would call a Class III or II dealer in your area concerning ownership of suppressors in your State. If legal, they will help you with the correct forms and fees. These items are readily available to law abiding people, provided they are allowed and you have "no" criminal history. Remember though, in order to be used....you must use subsonic ammo, that is the reason the .45acp is a better choice for this application. Regards LTS

jason pa
    (6/27/01 11:31:50 am)
    Reply Re: Hi-New guy here
    Thank you.