The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I had just got my dream gun for Christmas The S&W M&P shield 1.0 wich I recommend the M&P series to anyone and everyone. But I have had this HiStandard Duramatic M100 that I bought off a friend almost a year ago, I’ve always been a antique not and collector of all things old , It fires perfectly Still and accurate for the age I’ve looked everywhere for Magazines scopes or any accessories to give it a different look I’ve been into conversion kits ever since my buddy took a .22LR singl Fire rifle and converted it in to a P90 was the coolest thing I ever saw, I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a conversion kit or parts from other guns that I could use to give this targeting pistol a new cooler look, I was looking for a rifle stock like they use on some of the old German Lugers, or anyone know anyway I could build attachments for it , finding a extended magazine is tough enough, Please everyone let me know ASAP

Sincerely,
OhioM&P-Lover

·
Super Moderator
41,332 Posts
Enjoy it the way it is! The duramatics were built between 1954 and 1970 and is a classic. It really doesn't need to be changed into something that it isn't.

·
Premium Member
13,464 Posts
What gd said. Those old High Standards are fine pistols, I have Dad's Sport King.. They ain't makin' 'em anymore.

Reactions: shootbrownelk
1 - 5 of 5 Posts