The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Grandpa has a high standard double nine model w-104 and I’m getting him some new grips for it. I found a nice set of stag grips but it says they are for a model w-100 and I was wondering if they would fit on a w-104. Any information would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
70 Posts
My Grandpa has a high standard double nine model w-104 and I’m getting him some new grips for it. I found a nice set of stag grips but it says they are for a model w-100 and I was wondering if they would fit on a w-104. Any information would be greatly appreciated
Are they remanufactured ones from NC Ordanance ? Those are all over the internet and some on EBAY that are still the ones from NC Ordnance.

I have a High Standard Double Nine model W-104 too and I bought some grips that were for a W-101 that were from NC Ordnance and were "remanufactured" They were only $35 so I thought I would try them....they did not fit and I was able to send them back so was only out the shipping.

I have since bought a faux pearl, right side grip from Numrich that is an original and was for a W-101 model and it does fit on my gun...kind of....

They did not have any W-104 and in fact did not even have any other W-101 grips and she said they very seldom get stuff for High Standard revolvers unless someone is selling a gun and they sell it for parts.

Where did you find the W-100 grips ? Are they remakes or original ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts