The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recall spending a lot of time with this pistol at the range with my father when I was a kid. I've not seen it in years, but it seems to be in relatively good condition, with only minor scratches on the barrel and some small areas of erosion on the frame. To my knowledge, these are the original wood grips (Dad was a lefty, and often changed them when he'd use it for silhouette targets). The magazine pictured is the only one I have, and although I've read that this model originally came with multiple barrels, the .22LR pictured is the only one I have (or ever recall seeing). If I had to work from recollection, I'd say this was purchased around 1985 or earlier, but unfortunately I have no idea if it was bought new or second-hand.

With some fond memories, this is actually one item I will likely hold on to, however I'd still like to know its approximate value...

IMG_9112.JPG
IMG_9113.JPG
IMG_9114.JPG
IMG_9115.JPG
IMG_9116.JPG
IMG_9117.JPG

·
Banned
2,004 Posts
These guns were some of the best target 22 made. The value on this gun as pictured should be in the 400 to 500 dollar range. They are desirable both as a collector item and as a shooter. The wear on this gun will hold the price down a bit as many are available in new in the box condition however they run over a thousand in price. This is a great gun for someone who wants a better then average 22 plinker.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts