Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

HK Model 770 .308

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

chipper3
    (8/25/02 10:13:07 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All HK 770
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just purchased several firearms from an individual. One was a HK770 With quick removable scope. Can any one give me an idea as to its worth. it seems to be in excellant shape cal. 308

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/25/02 10:30:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: HK 770
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $1,000.00 plus in excellent condition with factory scope mount. Very nice shooters. LTS

Maniac1032
    (11/25/02 10:22:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: HK 770
    I have had my 770 for 12 years and it is as accurate as the day I purchased it! Never let anyone tell you that the removable scope mounts are a problem for accuracy!!!!!!
    I love my rifle!!!

I only wish I could find another set of scope mounts for it and a way to raise them for see through mounting! I would also like to find a ten round clip for range use.