The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
I've lived on this land for 23 years, and I yet to see a hog on my property. I put corn in the feeder thru out the winter, and I see lots of critters eating that corn, but no hogs. There are hogs here, but I've not seen one, yet! The reason is that all my neighbors hunt, and trap, them! If you want to shoot a hog here, ya gotta get in line!

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
I had a friend that used to hunt them off horses. After loosing two horses, that stopped! They are dangerous, about on a par with a black bear, but meaner! I'm sure that sooner, or later, they will be rooting up my land as well, but I do have a cure for that. I wonder if that old chest type deepfreez out in the garage is still in working order? Might get to put some pork in it real soon.

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
Hog traps for sale everywhere around here. Signs on the side of the road advertizing that they buy live wild hogs. I have hunted on my land now for the last 23 years, so it's been a long time since I shot a hog!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.