Holy Crapola Bush! ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Bob In St Louis
    (9/20/01 8:50:29 pm)
    Holy Crapola Bush!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yehah! Direct ultimatums! What a speach - Bin Laden & Taliban, here we come!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

Flhunter
    (9/20/01 8:51:19 pm)
    Re: Holy Crapola Bush!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! WAY TO GO BUSCH !!!!!!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/20/01 9:07:26 pm)
    Not to shabby for a Texas hick.......
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

polishshooter
    (9/20/01 9:11:53 pm)
    And they said he was an empty suit that couldn't give a speech....

That was a helluva ultimatum, NO wiggle room, turn Trash Bin, all his men over to the US, nobody else, close all the bases, arrest all other terrorists, AND allow US to inspect ALL terrorist bases and installations, or they die too.

And that it's NOT open to negotiation...

It's a Declaration of War against the Taliban. Period. They can never agree.

At the same time reassuring Afghans, and Muslims, he's protecting THEM too...divide and conquer...

Why do I keep humming Martha and the Vandelles...

"Nowhere to run to, Baby...Nowhere to hide..."

Shiite, they just arrested the suspected terrorist they missed in Detroit at a liquor store about 10 miles from where I am in Chicago...

You know, pay for a Sky Marshall will range from $35k to $80k...I wonder where you send resumes....
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/20/01 9:25:16 pm)
    NO PUMP GUNS, with patina............

tuckerd1
    (9/20/01 9:27:43 pm)
    You're either with us or against us!!! AMERICA STANDS UNITED!!!

shooter22
    (9/20/01 9:34:24 pm)
    Did you see Hillery's look? She had that, "Man, I am glad that ain't Gore up there, he'd be soiling his pants by now!", look.

LTS, Like that signature short, sweet, and to the point!

SXSMAN
    (9/20/01 9:52:48 pm)
    Damn shooter,you got your tinfoil hat on too?

I was going to type something almost the same.

I bet Gore is thinking to himself, "Damn,I'm pretty lucky things worked out the way they did.
    The economy is facing uncertain times,attacks on America,the winds of war are blowing.
    Somehow I don't feel so bad that I lost anymore".

polishshooter
    (9/20/01 9:58:06 pm)
    ...I kinda read her look as "Crap, there goes 2004..."

But seriously, NOT to sound political, but isn't it comforting to see mature people in charge in the White House and Cabinet?

Can you picture Harold Ickes, and James Carville, and Janet Reno, and Madeliene Albright, and James Frie et al, in charge, with Al Gore staring blankly out in space?

You know, Bin Laden may have struck about 6-8 months too late...

I could NOT see Bill CLinton making this speech tonite, and hugging Trent Lott...

And I'm in Chicago...Mayor Daly was on TV...good thing the Sears Tower wasn't hit instead of the WTC...what a "little man" compared to Guilliani...
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

reedbuster
    (9/20/01 10:06:18 pm)
    I agree good speech, Now lets see the follow through!!!! 1 Buff strike comin' up!!

Fl, I prefer Coors over Busch.
    "Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar." Churchill - May 19, 1940, London.

AGunguy
    (9/20/01 10:08:06 pm)
    I liked his speach, and he delivered well. A little no bullshite talk with the Talleys and Trash Bin. Way to go, keep the pressure on the raghead evil bums.

polishshooter
    (9/20/01 10:15:06 pm)
    You know, he was also a little smugger (is that a word?) than usual...

I'm wondering if we don't have assets on the ground in Afghanistan as we speak...a few Green Beenie recon teams in holes just watching...

...and with a couple of .50 Barrets with night sights besides laser target designators for the air strikes...

HALO jump, or night insertion by the AF super night helo jocks, in the dark, dig a hole, and wait...just like we did in Iraq...

You wanna see sleepers, rag dudes?

And oh yeah, we OWN the night....

reedbuster
    (9/20/01 10:21:04 pm)
    I think your right polish
    "Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar." Churchill - May 19, 1940, London.

SXSMAN
    (9/20/01 10:37:34 pm)
    Polish,he did seem smugger,made me wonder.Even told the wife so.

Your theory is yet to be disproved.

If your right,I'd like to play cards with GW,think I could win some money.

polishshooter
    (9/20/01 10:46:12 pm)
    I wouldn't...too many people underestimate the guy, guys like that win the BIG pots...

I think he has more than one Ace in that hole...
    Thank God, I'm so PROUD to be an AMERICAN...

rayra
    (9/21/01 12:42:59 am)

Quote:

I wonder where you send resumes....

jobs.faa.gov/

(sometimes doesn't work on first try)

Rich

Tac401
    (9/21/01 12:55:03 am)
    Holy Crapola Bush!
    Giv'em Hell GW!

AntiqueDr
    (9/21/01 12:59:34 am)
    Can you imagine the speech if he'd been allowed to use his OWN words?

Can you say "sumbitch" in front of the Congress?

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

the real fredneck
    (9/21/01 6:15:30 am)
    Doc
    only if you're refering to a member of the loyal opposition, but we put the Japs in camps during WWII shouldn't we take steps to quarantine the Clintons et al?

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/21/01 7:05:19 am)
    Polish, funny you should mention that......as I not only had that feeling but told the wife that too. There may be real sleepers sitting on his doorstep (OBL).....I was real surprised on one take, from the Russian dude who was in charge of the Special Forces in Afganistan and said there was "no" way we could dig him out or win against him......don`t guess they`ve seen the Teams toys as of late.....seems we have some desert training.....mountain too. Never under estimate what you don`t hear ............................

Xracer
    (9/21/01 7:50:36 am)
    "We shall bring our enemies to justice, and bring justice to our enemies!"

Way to go, Dubya!

Zigzag2
    (9/21/01 7:51:31 am)
    "Whether we bring our enemies to justice or justice to our enemies, justice will be done," Bush said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.