Home Alone ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/20/01 10:17:14 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Home Alone
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    warpig - I believe berto64 and I just traded guns (or will officially we will Saturday). I get a SxS and he gets a black powder rifle.

At least I think that's what we're doing Saturday - just don't quote me okay?

the real fredneck
    (11/20/01 10:25:55 pm)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey T
    sounds like you're getting the best of that deal

Oh and by the way to all you current and former LEO's and all the folks that hold them in such high esteem like me and LTS, Happy Thanksgiving

Got a dollar that al Queada will strike on turkey day, any takers?

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/20/01 11:32:53 pm)
    Errrrrrrr,SxS you say?(Thump,thump,thum,feels heart beatin faster)

What kind?

Gauge?

(Trying to down play interest)

What you gona do with that ole thing T?

Better trade it before it looses any more value.

TallTLynn
    (11/20/01 11:55:59 pm)
    SXSMAN - 12 gauge, Stevens.

Look in Ask the Experts for berto's post.

Nope have no intention of trading it off and it's not nearly as exciting as the shotguns you seem to collect.

Besides I do need a 12 gauge - what's the point of having ammo if I don't have something to shoot it with? I have so far bought and sold a Remington autoloader and a Remington pump - and I now have a chance of getting the type of shotgun that is similar to the first one I ever shot (in the 12 gauge size that is).

I think this might be a keeper for now.

shooter22
    (11/21/01 12:51:03 am)
    OK LTS, I got your address, and Iam sending the police by every 30 minutes to make sure the the party does not get out of hand.

Oh, Postal. LTS probably can hear that music in Texas. I had my speakers on high and liked to scared the begeezes out of dad. Though, he did like the song.

shooter22
    LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/20/01 7:27:54 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Home Alone
    Well the better half and the small child just left for the week, for the Holidays and I`m "Home Alone." All by myself (is that a song?) feeling kind of low right now....cause I can`t seem to be able to remove the plastic cap from ole Jacks neck. It seems to be choking him, can`t get air.....TWIST/CRACK.... AHHHHH! wonder whats fer Turkey day??? A few ball games....TEXAS....may drag out the last ratholed gallon of catfish fillets and peel some tators for football day(Thanksgiving to you east coast liberals) because I thank GOD every day I ain`t one of you! Hunt/Fish/Shoot/Eat.. ENJOY LIFE! God gave me everything I need. God Bless you all! Almost got misty....OH! get over it!....WILL NOT!....WILL TOO!!! You again, huh? YEA! ME! DIRTBALL!.....Who`s a DIRTBALL???.....YOU!....Let me tell you something.......NO! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!!! KaChing/click.....No? You wouldn`t??? OH wouldn`t I???? POW..POW...POW is this the end of the double talker?????

America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

BlackGun
    (11/20/01 7:37:16 pm)
    Hey! DirtBall Mine is off to Mexico for the hollidays and I ain't got nothing but some Milwalkies best lite. Them catfish sure sounds good and a sip or three off your bottle of Jack Black shore would warm a fellow up, it's gonna be cold! Care to share?

OH buy the way!

BITE ME
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 11/20/01 8:16:17 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/20/01 8:11:34 pm)
    Share with a cop?, you jist. Donuts and fish, I`m startin to see the light....not! Goat Blower

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/20/01 8:15:43 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Home Alone
    LTS...
    Be faithful to that which exists nowhere but in yourself ---
    you thereby make yourself indispensable. Let your heart swell with pride for being who you are, living life in a secure and happy home. Think of the happy years you have enjoyed and will continue to spend with your family bound to each other with ties that last.
    Your sensitive habits have made you...and we all enjoy them with you.
    Charlie D
    Happy Thanksgiving.

BlackGun
    (11/20/01 8:20:05 pm)
    Your Freakin Fish is probably freezer burnt and your taters have dreadlocks hanging from their eyes and the greese is probably rancid anyway. And you can't cook and your feet stink too!
    BlackGUN

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/20/01 8:22:25 pm)
    ...well, you throwed a wet blanket on that one, off to other stories.

BlackGun
    (11/20/01 8:27:43 pm)
    Charles D! the olny sensitive habits LTS has is pickin his nose and his butt with the same finger
    BlackGUN

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/20/01 8:28:12 pm)
    What you say,the words ring true.

But thank the lord,he ain't YOU!

And on the eighth,the lord created side by sides,and men were equal.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/20/01 8:31:04 pm)
    wanna sniff...er pull my finger??????

warpig883
    (11/20/01 8:31:12 pm)
    Amen on the eight day SXSMAN. I just saw a BSS 20ga. for $900.
    frayed ends of sanity, everyones after me.

TallTLynn
    (11/20/01 8:32:35 pm)
    warpig - geez isn't that a little pricey for a 20 gauge?

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/20/01 9:02:48 pm)
    Seems T,that's about the askin price any more.I said askin,didn't say taken.

Thinkin about sellin a Fox BSE in 12 pig,ifin you knows someone ,point em my way.

Also might be sellin a Browning BPS in 12,ANIB w/new slug barrel.

warpig883
    (11/20/01 9:12:22 pm)
    I would jump on the Fox if I had any cash to my name. I am saving for a Browning BPCR in 45-70. Going to take awhile the way things are going.

TLynn, The prices on the Browning SXS (BSS) had gone crazy. The guy will probably get it. It is high considering this particular one does not have a selectable trigger.

SXS have you seen one of the new Ruger SxS shotguns?
    One after one, by the star-dogged moon, Too quick for groan or sigh, Each turned his face with a ghastly pang, And cursed me with his eye. Four times fifty living men, (And I heard nor sigh nor groan) With heavy thimp, a lifeless lump, They dropped down one by one.

TallTLynn
    (11/20/01 9:42:06 pm)
    Hey you two I believe you that they are that expensive.

I could buy a lot of C&R guns for that kinda money.

Don't get me wrong I love SxS shotguns but not for that price.

warpig883
    (11/20/01 9:49:14 pm)
    TLynn you should get yourself a good old Stevens 311 SxS in .410,20,16, or 12 ga. They can't be beat for the money and are a blast to shoot. They go for around $200 except for the .410's they are getting spendy. Really fun to let both barrels go at once. I have a .410 that has practically no recoil and a 12 I had screw in chokes put in for hunting and clay birds.
    One after one, by the star-dogged moon, Too quick for groan or sigh, Each turned his face with a ghastly pang, And cursed me with his eye. Four times fifty living men, (And I heard nor sigh nor groan) With heavy thump, a lifeless lump, They dropped down one by one.

gpostal
    (11/20/01 9:51:07 pm)
    LTS i just hope you are master of your domain {sienfeld}

remember don't watch to much SPANKTROVISION or that funny comidian buddy WACKIT , or base ball reruns of the YANKEES

here is a little song {long download} ADULT no cursing

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/22/01 8:55:11 pm)
    BG, you must know very little on storing fish for the freezer. I have NEVER had freezer burn on fish...It might be a little tough after a year, but still taste great. Fishing since 4 and loving every day I still get too.

What kind of bait do you catch a donut with?????

A PLUMP COP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.