The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey yawl, greetings from Dallas. Just took my last shot across the bow of the overbearing new Pharaoh at *** and am now gone from that hole forever. Hope people are more friendly and welcoming over here. Sure looks like where former members of that site come to get away from their bs and relax a bit.

A bit about me. I left a bloody revolution in my birth country and came to the greatest country in the world in 81. Earned my citizenship and based on my background, I will defend my 1st and 2nd amendment rights till my last breath. I will never take these for granted like so many "Americans" who don't know what it's like without them.

Hope to have a sanctuary here given the setbacks we've suffered recently and commiserate with some fellow freedom lovers.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,691 Posts
Welcome to TFF from the UK!!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!
P1050370.JPG

·
Premium Member
9,884 Posts
Welcome from Lawton, Oklahoma. (About three hours north of Dallas). While many other states are doing more and more to restrict gun rights we recently passed Constitutional Carry laws which means we can carry open or concealed without any permits.

A0D9E380-5632-4417-BFB5-4569C9FEE1DD.jpeg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts