The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please advise as to the link where someone placed a pressure switch, connected to a light, which when pressed by the empty primer slide, it turns a light on. I saw it in this forum, but cannot locate it, even after several tries with the Search button. I am using the pressure rod, which does a great job of locking the primer slide, however I fail to check it. I do somewhat feel a difference in the handle, however the light would be a nice add.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.