The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How about some rare, limited production,old or unusual .22 rifles.

Lets see you what got.

I have a H&R Single shot long rifle only Model 365 Ser 4xx Lyman 55-H rear sight, made 1946-47. Some were marked Ace or Reg'lar. Mine has neither marking. It has no feed ramp cartridge fed into chamber. Some say it was designed by Reising who was working for H&R at that time. Bolt is large enough to be a center fire way over built. 22" Heavy barrel.
The value is a little over $100 but a real tack driver.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bfair/media/DSC00985_zps2492dc9e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/bfair/DSC00986_zps1478849c.jpg?t=1364224742

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I also own a 365 REG/LAR. Bought it in incomplete condition w/broken rear sight at a gunshow for $15. Numrich had the needed parts. Found a new Lyman rear sight on Ebay. (At a great price too. Got lucky on that one.) Refinished the stock.
Usually these projects are sold or traded to get other projects. But when I took this one out to shoot, it was WOW! You ain't a woofin about it being a tack driver. I kept it.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have a Winchester Model 55 .22 single shot semi-auto. I believe it was made for about 3 years between 1958 and 1961 about 45,000 were made .The rifle functions flawlessly. :) Cliff

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a HEYM single shot .22. Looks very old and simply made. Havn't been able to find any information re model, age, etc.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never to old to learn :)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Mines a Win 52B with a 20X Unertl and Al Freeland butt as well....I will never part with it

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That 52 is on pretty Winnie

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
SWEET LOOKING RIFLES! I had a Winchester mod 52 with a 4 digit serial number. My eldest son borrowed it and I haven't seen it in a year. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not rare, but it falls under the unusual category. Signed by the hand of "Moses", (Charlton Heston)....."So let it be written, So let it be done".

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
All I got is a Winchester Model 69, A mossberg Model 46B b,and this dorky Italian 4 barrel thing.

Oh yeah! Almost forgot. I have the rarest of rare in my safe. It is the one of a kind, resurected from the dead by our own, Sir Goofy, the TFF Liberty Scout. Oh yeah!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts