How do I post pictures of a firearm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

floyd12121
    (1/6/03 1:46:23 pm)
    Reply How do I post pictures of a firearm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How do I post pictures of a shotgun?

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 1:51:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: How do I post pictures of a firearm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You need to have your picture hosted on a website that will allow remote linking.

Try using gallery.alloutdoorschat.com or hunting-pictures.com . Both of them will give you your own website and host your pictures for free.

Once you have uploaded your images to their server, then you remote link to them from here using the EzCodes. Or, with the new EzBoard layout, you just hit the "image" button to the left of the text box when you're typing a post. It will pop up a window, and you just type in the URL to your image.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 10:18:50 pm)
    Re: How do I post pictures of a firearm
    Hi Floyd, after you settle on a picture host post the pics you want to show. When you look at them they will probably be in thumbnail (small) size, click on the small pic and it should enlarge. Right click on the pic and select properties, copy the entire URL for the picture (it starts with HTTP)it could be up to four lines of gibberish, then just paste this URL where the site you are posting asks for the picture link..Good luck
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.