I wanted this gun because of its flexability. With .410, it is ideal for the occasional rattler or copperhead that decides to attack me while I am working outside. With the .45 Long Colt, it has plenty of power for anti-personnel use. With the .454 Casull, it should be able to disable a vehicle if fired into the engine.

It took me years to find this gun, and when I finally landed one I started the search for a holster to fit it. I tried my usual go-to places to no avail; they did not make holsters for this model. I did locate a nylon one which had one review that said it "fit like a glove".
True. Like the glove that OJ Simpson tried to get his hand into during his trial.
20180518_051256.jpg 20180518_051311.jpg

No amount of pressure could get the gun deep enough into the case to even cover the trigger.

Then I came across Craft Holsters. Very clearly and straightforward, they said their holsters were made in China. I have enough experience with Chinese cardboard which is soft, crushes easily and tears easily, to make me nervous about their leather. They had pictures of a cross-draw holster which looked pretty good, and the idea of a cross draw for this huge pistol was attractive; it is so darned big that I would dislocate my shoulder trying to draw it straight up from my belt.
This holster was only $85 including a three letter monogram, and any port in a storm - I ordered one.
I did pay extra for extra packaging and shipping due to my estimation of China's normal packaging and slow boat shipping times, so the whole bill was $101.80.

I got the holster faster than I get one made here in the US, and I have to say I am not disappointed with it.
20180518_051029.jpg 20180518_051039.jpg

Is it the quality of one from Savoy Leather?
No, it is not. But Savoy Leather will not make one for this pistol - and yes, I did ask them. They said they could not get a 'fit model'. As long as it took me to get this gun, I believe them.
I did have trouble with the snap strap; following their included instructions, there was NO WAY I could stretch this strap over the spur of the hammer where it naturally falls. So I put alcohol on it, snapped it BELOW the hammer spur, then pried it up into place with a screwdriver. On the shelf that way for a few days, and it now fits fine.
How does it fit?
Since I got this mainly for work, here is the fit on some work pants:
The snap strap and draw is very easy in this configuration.
20180518_051937.jpg 20180518_052059.jpg 20180518_052134.jpg

And it is PERFECT for yard work! One problem I always have is weed whipping - I have to slide my pistol to around five oclock to avoid interference with the weed whip - but this cross draw is on the other side, so no interference at all.

And just for fun, I wondered if CC would be possible.
20180518_052259.jpg 20180518_052303.jpg 20180518_052307.jpg
Yes indeed. All you need is a pot belly and an oversize Hawaiian shirt!

How do I load it?
First two rounds are .410 3" magnum with #6 shot - perfect for snakes.
Second two rounds are .45 Long Colt for the taller snakes.
Last two rounds are .454 Casull, to stop a vehicle trying to steal some of my lawn equipment.

I have now completed outside work for over ten hours wearing this holster, and I must say it is very comfortable, and seems to spread the weight of this cannon enough to make it appear lighter than it actually is.