The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
In this 7-minute, show-n-tell video my good friend Ron Wagner helps me demonstrate how we use my adaptive shooting gear.
Andy, thank you for the incredible video. It meant a lot to me. As for Ron Wagner he is a true friend to you. We understand Lou Gherigs and we applaud you for being such a determined fighter. Keep posting and keep shooting.

May the Good Lord Bless you Andy.

Jim

·
Registered
251 Posts
Andy, thank you for the incredible video. It meant a lot to me. As for Ron Wagner he is a true friend to you. We understand Lou Gherigs and we applaud you for being such a determined fighter. Keep posting and keep shooting.

Jim
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Great video and amazing determination; can't wait to see more. Best of luck to you on your next hunt!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Absolutely fascinating! Very, very cool. Attitude and determination in action. My congratulations to you and your team.:)

·
Registered
491 Posts

Jim
What he said- well written Jim. Andy's smile after the shot - well you can't put a price on it.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Very Very Cool and inspiring. Adapt and overcome. Keep it up

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome back Andy! Thanks for the awesome video.... and please post more.
I never get tired of watching hogs getting blasted- and tasty too!:thumbsup:

You are a true inspiration for many on this forum. (my little sister has spina bifida and too is in a wheelchair).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts