The Firearms Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I was just looking at some BP kit guns this morning. I haven't put one together in decades, and thought it would be a fun winter project.
Then I saw it. A blunderbuss kit!
I have absolutely no use for one, and I'm not even sure how to load one.
BUT I WANT ONE!
The next question is, flint or percussion?
Yeah. I watched a video of a guy who built a blunderbuss kit. Now I really want one myself. Pretty sure the wife will skin me alive if I talk about getting another gun right now. :eek:

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Im not sure if we can name stores on here or not but there is this place that sells BP gun kits just, look away down south...lol. they have a Pedersoli Pennsylvania rifle in .32cal id love to get build and go squirrel huntin with. Lol...there i go with small caliber guns again. dont get me wrong they have .50 Hawken kit id love to get and replace the one i sold years ago. and a few pistol kits id like as well.

·
Registered
9,291 Posts
Im not sure if we can name stores on here or not but there is this place that sells BP gun kits just, look away down south...lol. they have a Pedersoli Pennsylvania rifle in .32cal id love to get build and go squirrel huntin with. Lol...there i go with small caliber guns again. dont get me wrong they have .50 Hawken kit id love to get and replace the one i sold years ago. and a few pistol kits id like as well.
You can name stores as long as you don't work for or own the store. It's okay to name a store you work for or own if you are an advertiser here on TFF. Goofy names his shop but he is an advertiser.

·
Super Moderator
38,529 Posts
You talking about Dixie Gun Works? Don't be afraid to say the name of any store, for that matter you can even put up a link ti the place. The worst that would happen is the link or store name would be deleted.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts