How many VA people and where are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Groundhog Devastation
    (1/7/03 8:33:51 pm)
    Reply How many VA people and where are you?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know some of you are from VA from meeting you elsewhere. Who all is from VA and what part? I'm in Callaway, near Roanoke. GHD

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/7/03 8:59:49 pm)
    Reply GHD...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't know nuthin' bout virginny...but your talkin' to a northwestern Ohio'n here...

Yabra Kadabra Doo
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/8/03 1:30:33 am)
    Reply Re: GHD...
    Lived in Blacksburg for 7 years. Now in Illinois. Never been to Callaway. Is that a small town or what?

My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/8/03 7:23:43 am)
    Re: GHD...
    I be not fur frum dat SmokinGuns, aniwho I benin Wet Virginny
    a copple times.

Where'd I put my teef dismornin?

Ahhhhhhh yessssssssssss.... much better

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

Groundhog Devastation
    (1/8/03 8:50:27 am)
    Yabra Kadabra Two, Yes it's a small community!! If you left B'Burg and went to Floyd, you could have come down "Five Mile Mountain" and ended up in the big metropilis of Callaway! 7 years in B'Burg? Sounds like you might have been at VT for an extended time or getting a couple more suffixes to go behind your name. GHD

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/8/03 11:53:39 am)
    Got a son who lives in Fairfax. Wife and one son visited there, but my health precluded me going on that trip. So, never been there...yet.

Gunguy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.