How often

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by ral357, Jan 20, 2020.

1. rawright54

rawright54 Philogynist & Sycophant, Looking For Work Supporting Member

I'm getting to be embarrassed to show my EDC piece to customers - the lint and dust that accumulates so quickly isn't going to inspire anyone to want to buy a gun just like mine. I really have to get on that, but it's hard to find the time.

sharps4590 and tedwitt like this.
  2. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

You pocket carry a Ruger MK IV????:eek: Nothing personal but you've got some big pockets:rotfl::rotfl:

Kvasir and tedwitt like this.

3. tedwitt

tedwitt 440 Supporting Member

I don't show mine to anybody, I don't want people knowing I have it.

ral357 likes this.
  4. rawright54

rawright54 Philogynist & Sycophant, Looking For Work Supporting Member

Nor do I, normally, but I work in a gun store and sometimes need to unload it and let a customer check the fit. The boss is too cheap to keep one on hand, even though customers generally love this model.

tedwitt likes this.
  5. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

I just picked up a Taurus G2C at Academy, first purchase on a their credit card so 15% off, walked out with it and five 100-packs of CCI small pistol primers for $224. Hopefully get to run some rounds through it tomorrow. I like it so far for fit and finish. I don't pocket carry so not a concern about shooting myself in the gonads. It has a pretty substantial trigger pull, has a manual safety as well as the "trigger tang" as I call them. Friggin mags are expensive though but I found out that the SIG P226 one fits so ordered a couple of 18 rounders from Classic.

tedwitt likes this.