The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,634 Posts
Click on your screen name and your profile page will come up. Somewhere there should be a tab that says edit signature. Click on that.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Click on your screen name and your profile page will come up. Somewhere there should be a tab that says edit signature. Click on that.
HowInMad; tried as you suggested but couldn't get anywhere with that. I have the 3 logos that I want to add to my profile on my "desktop". All I should have to do is mark one-at-a-time or marks all 3 at once and ask for an upload to the profile but can't seem to "see" a way to do that.

·
Super Moderator
25,634 Posts
I'll be honest. I just went to mine to check and see. With the new format, I can't even figure out how to get to editing signature.
Wsit, I found it. On top of the box that you would type into there is an icon that looks like a picture. Click on that and another box will open. You will need to enter the url code.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't be sure if it worked but I followed your instructions. Thanks. The next time you pull me up it should show my NRA Life Membership Logo, the US Air Force logo and the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation logo.

·
Super Moderator
38,385 Posts
I don't think you can add pictures to your profile page, you can only post them on your signature "line".

Reactions: carver

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe that he wants to add the 3 logos in post 4 to his signature line.
O.K. how do I add the logos to the signature line? I've seen other members whose logos are immediately to the right of their photo. That's where I want the logos.

·
Super Moderator
25,634 Posts
Click on your avatar up top and a screen like this should pop up View attachment 109653 Click on signature and then on edit signature. Another box will open that will ask for the url code of the logo. Enter it and save.

Reactions: dbcooper

·
Super Moderator
38,385 Posts
Ooops, sorry about that. I had some pictures in my signature quite a while back and the copy/paste worked back then.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That was your avatar :)
The more I try the more confused I get. I want my photo with me holding a trout as the first one to appear on the left; then to the right the NRA logo, to the right of that my Air Force logo and finally on the far right the GSSF logo. View attachment 109659
For a while I thought I had it so I took a "snapshot" of it but I can't get it to show when I pull up my "profile". For an 80 year old fart like me it's getting to be too much.

·
Super Moderator
38,385 Posts
Well, I am at a loss. Hopefully one of the "techno" admins (Chris or Austin) will stop by and guide you.

But I think you are barking up the wrong tree, the picture of you and the fish is your Avatar. The three logo's would be in your signature and I don't see how you got them in a line for that screen shot!!

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I honestly don't how, or if you can do it that way.
HowlnMad, if you look at some of the members you will see their avatar and to the right you will see something else. Could be membership in the NRA, Marine Corp emblem or something else. I thought I could do something similar and have been trying, unsuccessfully to do so.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts