HOW TO ?

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

zombiedawg
    (8/2/01 8:28:28 pm)
    | Edit | Del All HOW TO ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How do you put a url in a thread?

www.FreeRepublic.com/forum/a3b69908c03a1.htm
    ======================================================
    Zombiedawg - follow this example (you'll have to use your "edit" function to see the html coding.

pub34.ezboard.com/bthefirearmsenthusiast

======================================================
    RANGE ME

Edited by: zombiedawg at: 8/3/01 12:35:27 am

ruffitt
    (8/2/01 10:15:18 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: HOW TO ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zombiedawg-

I gave you an example in your post - I used my edit function to edit your post to show you how to do it.

If you want to learn a bunch of neat things to do on these boards, go to "My Control Center You can get there through the opening page of the Firearms Forum site. Once there, hit the ezboard logo in the upper right corner of the page. Next hit the "help forums" whichis in the yellow bar, underneath the orqage bar. When you get to the help forums, scroll down until you get to the "Cool Tips & Tricks" portion. Click on the words saying " Cool Tips & Tricks" and you will l be in a fantasy world that will show you how t do just about anything you want to do.

Regards
    ruffitt

Edited by: ruffitt at: 8/2/01 11:18:06 pm