HR 450

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Apr 10, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Hit your Congress Critter.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94418
    Pops

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

As much as I approve with this bill, it wouldn’t pass even if DC had a 50/50 split. I say this because there are to many RINOs that don’t respect the Constitution.

This would send the democrats into active protests against the Constitution. I hope this makes it to both floors for a vote, that would be tally to keep in your head as to who exactly are members of the Anti-Constitutional party.

3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

We know it won't pass. They know it won't pass. However, it does give us another needle to stick in their ... ummmm... Pelositerior?

Pops

4. alhefner

alhefner New Member

The name of every congresscritter who does NOT actively support this should be shouted to the heavens as a traitor to the constitution that they SWORE to protect and defend!

5. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Ya, see their are a few in congress who have their mind in the right place. Unfortunatly they are to far and inbetween.
    We will need good leaders to take over, after we get rid of this bunch in there right now.
    (Voting them out I mean;))