The Firearms Forum banner

Hungarian FEG AP~MBP .32acp pistol

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  RJay 
#1 ·
I recently bought one of these little guns just to play around with. It is fun to shoot and pretty accurate. Have not had any trouble with it so far. I was wondering if anybody knows where I can find a couple of extra magazines for it??

#3 ·
I bought a couple of Walther PPK mags and they work alright. They load and cycle fine but they will not lock the slide back when it is empty. That is the only problem with them. I will keep looking for some of the real mags but these will help me out until I find some.

#4 ·
This is one of my favorite PP type pistols- my usual summertime carry gun. I have NEVER had any problems with it, it is accurate and easy to shoot well.
I have heard that the FEG .380/or 9mm MAK mags will fit and work, but I have never tried them. Try Triple K for aftermarket mags, maybe CDNN Sports for FEG mags - I look for factory mags online from time to time but have not found any for several years.

FWIW, they were used by police in Hungary and re-built for resale here. The frame is aluminum/titanium alloy and the safety is very good - improved over the Wakther design. Great pistol for a low price.

mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.