The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunters Creed

"Despite our ever-changing, ever-indignant world with its growing ignorance of, and indifference to the ways of the wild, I remain a predator. Pitying those who revel in artificiality, and synthetic success, while regarding me and my kind as relics of a time and place no longer valued or understood. I stalk a real world of dark wood and tall grass stirred by a restless wind blowing across sunlit water and beneath star-strewn sky. And on those occasions when I choose to kill,....I do so by choice, quickly, and with the learned efficiency of a skilled hunter."

Reactions: ncsfdd

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hunters Creed

"Despite our ever-changing, ever-indignant world with its growing ignorance of, and indifference to the ways of the wild, I remain a predator. Pitying those who revel in artificiality, and synthetic success, while regarding me and my kind as relics of a time and place no longer valued or understood. I stalk a real world of dark wood and tall grass stirred by a restless wind blowing across sunlit water and beneath star-strewn sky. And on those occasions when I choose to kill,....I do so by choice, quickly, and with the learned efficiency of a skilled hunter."
Sound like lyrics from a Ted Nugent song.
SOUNDS GREAT.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Or as some libtard said "Why don't you get your meat in a supermarket where no animals are hurt?"

My wife and I had tortellini a la vodka with venison sausage tonight. The venison sausage came from a deer that I hunted, shot, dragged and dressed, turned over to a trusted professional butcher, and then cooked myself. Words cannot describe the feeling of accomplishment, of survival, and of providing I received from that simple meal. Plus...It was awesome!

Yes, I'm part of Mother Natures Plan. I'm right up there on the food chain. Liberals....not so much.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Or as some libtard said "Why don't you get your meat in a supermarket where no animals are hurt?"

My wife and I had tortellini a la vodka with venison sausage tonight. The venison sausage came from a deer that I hunted, shot, dragged and dressed, turned over to a trusted professional butcher, and then cooked myself. Words cannot describe the feeling of accomplishment, of survival, and of providing I received from that simple meal. Plus...It was awesome!

Yes, I'm part of Mother Natures Plan. I'm right up there on the food chain. Liberals....not so much.
NICE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.