I´m not alone...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Sigtrygg
    (2/21/03 3:09:20 pm)
    Reply I´m not alone...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Forum.

Here I found something, that brought up our "Peace"-Kanzler Schröder a lot! But it shows, thank Goodness, that I´m not alone with my opinion, I stated out before!

www.washingtonpost.com/wp...Feb19.html

The Time of Schröder will end one Day...
    Maybe we can afterwards be friends again!

May God bless all of you!

Michael

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/21/03 10:47:20 pm)
    Reply Re: I´m not alone...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ah, Hell - Michael !

We can be friends now - don't have to have our political leaders tell us who our true friends are. As with most people, we'd rather be friends with the world than enemies. 'Course, this feeling isn't recipocated by some. To those - too bad!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/21/03 10:57:46 pm)
    Ditto on that, Kdub.

Michael we are not only friends but we are kindred spirits of responsible gun owners. A free man or woman has a firearm in there home, those who don't or choose not to may one day not be free...because there is always someone somewhere who has guns that don't want you to be free.

Proud to call you a friend.

Gunguy

walter in florida
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/21/03 11:10:42 pm)
    I did not fill it in because I think I would get a-whole-lot-of-crap I can not get rid off. I figured, they would try to brain-wash me and I really do not need at this time.

Sigtrygg
    (2/22/03 2:19:03 am)
    Reply Sorry...
    Hi Forum...

I think I was taken wrong.
    When I said that "we" might be friends again sometime, I meant our Countries, mainly the Politicians!
    That was not correct!

For me it doesn´t matter where someone comes from, or which color he has.
    The person is the only thing that counts.

And if I felt not comfortable here, I wouldn´t be here.

Life would be a lot easier without Politicians or religious leaders...
    Doesn´t matter which country.

Greets

Michael

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/22/03 9:30:26 am)
    Re: Sorry...
    Michael, I am belated in welcomeing you to TFF. I have enjoyed your comments so far. Stick around

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/22/03 11:24:48 am)
    Re: I´m not alone...
    You certainly are not alone. Either as an individual, nor a resident of the Federal Republic of Germany.

Having resided in your homeland (as a member of the US Army) in Mannheim from 1964 until 1966, and again in Stuttgart from 1968 until 1972, I have had the fortunate opportunity to meet and interact with a number of your fellow countrymen.

I was not one of the "Barracks Rats" that stayed in the barracks, or on post all the time. I got out in the community and enjoyed what your country had to offer culturally. Of course that was 30 years ago, and I know that the times change.

Be that as it may, I still find the political similarities of our two countries vastly similar to what they were those thirty years ago. The major changes that have occurred have been centered around each of our countries Head of State. Our Congress is much in alignment with your Bundestag, as your Bundestag is aligned with our Congress. It is really not our respective Congress/Parliament that are so much differences; it is our President and your Chancellor who have the differing views, opinions and agendas

Yes, someday "WE" may be friends again and share that friendship in harmony. However that is unlikely to happen in your, or my, lifetime.

Thank you for visiting us here at The Firearms Forum, and we look forward to your continued presence among us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.