I ask your permission.....

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forum' started by Guest, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/30/01 3:37:59 pm)
    | Del All I ask your permission.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    to relate more of my expiriences in VN......

wait......

dap22
    Senior Chief Moderator II
    (5/30/01 3:45:06 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I ask your permission.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Go for it Mithrandir.......you don't need permission my friend!

Indybear57
    (5/30/01 4:21:07 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I ask your permission.....
    No need to ask. That's one of the things this board is here for. Share whatever you want whenever you're ready. We'll all be here.

Mike L

oneknight
    (5/30/01 5:31:03 pm)
    | Del Re: I ask your permission.....
    We all enjoy your stories......your part of the family here.......let's get busy posting!

WE'RE WAITING!!!!!!! lol!

Donna

donbrails
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/30/01 7:46:55 pm)
    | Del posts
    Just a random thought.
    I guess I don't always post as much as I should but I really enjoy the stories and experiences of all who post here. Keep it up!
    Thanks,
    Don

homer4
    (5/30/01 8:33:13 pm)
    | Del Re: posts
    Ditto all the above from this side of the monitor. Love the stories Mith.

Don...some post alot some not as much and some yet even less...all of us different bud...thats all.
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

hope6970
    (5/30/01 11:13:23 pm)
    | Del Re: posts
    Mith,

You still haven't corrected me regarding your name, so I will take my chances and continue on. Until I get reprimanded that is.....lol

Please continue posting, that is what this place is for and we enjoy the stories/memories. One persons memory may help someone else to remember something that perhaps we haven't thought of for years. I get like Don, I get to reading and that is all I end up doing.