The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just opened the post by MRMIKE08075 about his .22 LR ammo storage.

I went back to re-read an item and now I don't have permission.............. WHAT????

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Premium Member
7,925 Posts
It’s not just you, something must have gone south in that post.
D5A4450B-D7C9-44BE-BFB0-04178C69EA9D.png

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Registered
810 Posts
Why would a post on rimfire ammo separation and storage options with 3 pictures i took today with my phone of my ammo while reorganizing my gun cabinet storage spaces get deleted???

I solicited opinions on alternate rimfire ammo storage and sorting options - asked for feedback on my rimfire ammo ready to take to the range immediate usage options and discussed how and when I had acquired the rimfire ammo over 10 years ago...

Which rule did I violate???

Mike

·
Premium Member
9,509 Posts
Why would a post on rimfire ammo separation and storage options with 3 pictures i took today with my phone of my ammo while reorganizing my gun cabinet storage spaces get deleted???

I solicited opinions on alternate rimfire ammo storage and sorting options - asked for feedback on my rimfire ammo ready to take to the range immediate usage options and discussed how and when I had acquired the rimfire ammo over 10 years ago...

Which rule did I violate???

Mike

Because..........................................

·
Registered
623 Posts
"You Can't Handle the Truth." Spoken in my most PO'd Jack Nicholson voice. 😉

·
Registered
623 Posts
Just curious.

·
Registered
810 Posts
The google rule.
Google till your fingers drop off...

Pics taken on my phone of my ammo in my cabinet while I reorganize it -posted directly here from my phones gallery will not show up in a Google search unless it brings up the thread I posted them to...

3 pictures is by no means an excessive waste of bandwidth...

Please explain what you are implying or suggesting.

Or prove me wrong.

Mike

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have also had multiple Eye Surgeries over the last year or two Sir. ( I can understand when you attempt to read, but when you post, you find it necessary?)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Nevermind.

Have a nice day Brother.

Reactions: Shooter45
1 - 16 of 16 Posts