I haate to ask this favor! But! ( 1 2 3 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 5:02:01 pm)
    | Edit | Del All I haate to ask this favor! But!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Family, I have pretty well kept this to myself, till today. Tomorrow I go into the hospital for Prostate cancer surgery. I don't know what the future has in store for me. So, I may be off line for a day or so. I ask for your prayers during this time that everything works out well. I love each and everyone of you.
    Steve
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

twins
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 5:06:12 pm)
    | Edit | Del I haate to ask this favor! But!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blackgun

Ask anytime and consider it done. Good luck and God bless

twins

AntiqueDr
    (10/2/01 5:07:48 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: I haate to ask this favor! But!
    We're with you, Steve. Check back in as soon as you can...

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 5:15:50 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: I hate to ask this favor! But!
    My prayers have always been with you every night thru out this entire ordeal. I will say an extra one for tomorrow. Be strong my brother. We are all here pulling for you.
    Love ya and God Bless !!!

Edited by: Flhunter at: 10/2/01 6:17:46 pm

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/2/01 6:10:19 pm)
    BlackGun - I've not quit praying for you and will redouble my prayers daily to see that you get through this with flying colors.

Remember my dear friend - all of us are here for you!

Bob In St Louis
    (10/2/01 6:24:18 pm)
    My concerns and prayers are with you. Be strong, in faith and will - in strength is a rapid recovery.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

(10/2/01 6:46:59 pm)
    BlackGun,

Our prayers at this house will be with you.

David.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government".....Thomas Jefferson

Zigzag2
    (10/2/01 6:51:48 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I haate to ask this favor! But!
    It's a pleasure my friend to say a prayer for you. Y'all take care of yourself, and hurry back

Zig

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 7:00:14 pm)
    Steve, believe me when I say prayers and best of luck to you. I know two people who have beat this and I am sure you can also. Will be thinking of you. Might have to close The Pump House to get it ready for your get well party!
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 7:00:38 pm)
    You got it, bud, prayers and good thoughts going out for you. Heal up quick and get yerself back here.

Xracer
    (10/2/01 7:10:12 pm)
    You're in our thoughts and prayers friend. If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

We look forward to your quick return and speedy recovery.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (10/2/01 7:52:30 pm)
    What can I say.....I`m miffed. Prayers your way and a speedy recovery.....remember the password? I say hidey.....you say, hole. Get better soon, we loves ya too. LTS
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

gunny6
    (10/2/01 8:03:27 pm)
    God Bless Steve....You have to hurry back buddy... I still don`t know how too put them pictures on...Good Luck..Larry.....

polishshooter
    (10/2/01 8:03:48 pm)
    Good luck, Steve. And believe me, the prayers from this group work...

And you have them all.

Get back soon!
    I'm so PROUD to be an AMERICAN...

bondai
    (10/2/01 8:07:47 pm)
    Hurry back. Everything will be OK....

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 8:15:48 pm)
    May God be with you Steve. I'll pray for you as I have been and for your Doctors to have the wisdom they need to help you beat this thing. Keep your faith and all will be well.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Texas Shootem Up & BBQ in the spring. So get well soon!!

We Love You Brother!!
    Don.

shooter22
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 8:27:46 pm)
    Hey Bud! You are in my prayers every night. If there is anything I can do, Ask. I'll be there. Faith can conquer any fear.

Matthew 31:22-If you believe, you will recieve whatever you ask for in prayer.

Lord, We are asking for your help for Steve. Amen!

shooter22

needleace
    (10/2/01 8:37:59 pm)
    Steve-
    having read many of your threads I feel I know you even though we've never met.
    Our great creator, please-
    Make the surgeon surehanded;
    Make the recovery swift;
    Make the hospital stay be brief;
    Make the hospital food edible.
    Have the nurses look like Heather Locklear:
    and make the the anesthesia painless.
    (especially since I'm the guy pushing the drugs).
    God bless-
    Mike AKA-needleace, nopain

AGunguy
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 9:02:05 pm)
    Steve, aka BlackGun, May God be with you and see you through this healing surgery and you get well real soon and come back and rip ole GG and the rest of us with a new one, with your outrages shinanigans. We are all with you in spirit and prayers my friend.

Gunguy

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 9:14:12 pm)
    | Edit | Del I haate to ask this favor
    Steve, I will continue to keep you in my prayers. "All things work together for good for
    those who love the Lord." You will come out fine my friend.

your brother in Christ, Bruce

kdubaz
    (10/2/01 9:43:00 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: I haate to ask this favor
    Well, BG -

Know what you're going thru - had prostrate cancer diagnosed back the first of the year and had all kinds of options on treatment, from radical surgery to sitting on our hands to see if I passed on from something else before the cancer got me. Elected to go the isotope seed implant route in late April. Took about 2 weeks of careful sitting and slow movement to start getting things around with more aclarity.

After 90 days, my PSA tests went from 10 down to .3 - everything feels pretty good now, except a little urninating difficulty at times.

May God be with you during your treatment and recovery. Modern medicine is truely great - I'm sure you will come thru with flying colors. Get back on board at the first opportunity - your friends are gonna miss you 'til then.
    Keep below the ridgeline!

WyomingSwede
    (10/2/01 9:47:01 pm)
    You are on our prayer list my friend....regards swede
    Wyoming Swede

reedbuster
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 10:11:39 pm)
    consider it done.

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 10:36:10 pm)
    I spoke to our lord before typing this.Hope for only the best for you.

Please keep us informed.

Jonathan

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 11:42:20 pm)
    Steve, I have been and will continue to remember you each morning and throughout the day.
    Love you, brother.

Frank

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (10/2/01 11:57:10 pm)
    Steve, my family prays for you every day. Get well soon, my friend. And hurry back to the board.
    Sam

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/3/01 12:02:12 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    All will be fine, Steve, the folks in this family pack loads of "prayer power". Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

berto
    Endeaver to Persevere

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/3/01 12:30:54 am)
    | Edit | Del Good luck
    good luck with everything

Tac401
    Administrator
    (10/3/01 1:15:27 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Good luck
    Steve,

Prayers & thoughts all the way around for ya Bud!

As the others have stated, We Are ALL Here For You!

Tac(Steve)
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

Alphamale
    (10/3/01 6:39:35 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Good luck
    Luck BG
    As I rescue those in danger, Lord, may I have no fear.

glockcoyote
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/3/01 12:53:10 pm)
    Our families prayers are with you and yours.
    God Bless

GC
    NRA Member

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 8:26:20 am)
    I hope everything has went well

loader44
    (10/4/01 5:43:27 pm)
    | Edit | Del My Friend.
    Steve, my prayers are with you bud, as I work in the operating room , I know what will happen, you will do just fine. Just remember to pinch the nurses on the REAR END , and let them know your sill there. Breath deeply for them. Your friend, loader44.

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/8/01 9:50:48 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Ya done yet?
    Ok, BG, you've had plenty of sack time, get ready for PT by Friday! Unnerstand? maggot?

Luv and kisses, get well soon. berto

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/9/01 1:37:48 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Ya done yet?
    Let us know how it is going? Many of us are praying for you!

H.

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/9/01 10:53:02 pm)
    Steve, sorry to add my good wishes so late but was involved with travelling to see my new Marine graduate. Just remember what they always told me in serious times and situations. Only the good die young. But seriously, you'll make it through just fine.

ruffitt
    (10/10/01 3:28:09 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Steve -

Hey Big Guy, sorry to be so late with this post, but I've been away at deer camp since the 30th of Sep. Sorry to learn of your problem, but am glad that you are getting it taken care of. Hope all is O.K., and everything has turned out well for you. Good thouoghts and prayers go out for you daily.

Would post some neat gifs. but don't want you laughing too hard yet so will save them for a while.

Get Well Soon, bud.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.