The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had some "Otter Paws" ice cream....ummmm otters! :D

Well all the tree huggers can relax, our local Giant Eagle store has their own premium ice cream brand.

Otter Paws:

Premium vanilla with a caramel swirl
Chocolate covered almonds...as the otter paws

Not bad, great if you like cramel swirl ice cream and almonds!

·
Registered
17,297 Posts
Publix has that flavor in their store-brand ice cream. Extremely good. And it's actually still a half gallon - not three pints.

·
Registered
17,297 Posts
Just picked up some of this, too. Don't know how it's gonna taste, but I'm hopeful.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Publix has that flavor in their store-brand ice cream. Extremely good. And it's actually still a half gallon - not three pints
Yeah a whole half gallon not the new trick of cutting the package like 10.5 oz bags of chips....where's the 1 lb.?

And yes on the Denali, same as ours, probably all made out of one or two giant plants and rebranded...who knows? :dontknow:

But I had some again last night, nice texture and taste.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Otter paws.
That is the latest bandwagon, so now they will all have to offer Otter Paws.
Ok.
I would eat it, if, and only if I knew they only used skeletal meat from the otter. I am not interested in a case like this where they may well have used miscellaneous parts from the otter, such as organs, intestines, eyes, and other various parts.
dc

·
Registered
17,297 Posts
You said yours was chocolate covered almonds. Notice, in the pic, ours is pecans.

I just had me some of that lemon sugar cookie. That stuff's GOOD.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You said yours was chocolate covered almonds. Notice, in the pic, ours is pecans.

I just had me some of that lemon sugar cookie. That stuff's GOOD.
Well I just checked, my wife is never, ever, ever (x12) wrong about this stuff, a spelling bee champ level speller, an avid book reader -BUT- it's pecans not almonds.

I even looked online all that Denali stuff looks all the same regardless of brand.

So do I tell her? Well yes but gently, I won't rub it in....I do like to eat here. :D

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
I just had some "Otter Paws" ice cream....ummmm otters! :D

Well all the tree huggers can relax, our local Giant Eagle store has their own premium ice cream brand.

Otter Paws:

Premium vanilla with a caramel swirl
Chocolate covered almonds...as the otter paws

Not bad, great if you like cramel swirl ice cream and almonds!
Rub it in mjp. I think I need to go to the store.

·
Registered
17,297 Posts
Oh your killing me Alpo. :D
I'm gonna have to get me some more of that. I only bought the one carton, and it's a "limited edition flavor", so I need to get some more afore it's all gone.

The Apple Pie and the Peach Cobbler are real good, too. Ain't quite got up the nerve to try the Pumpkin Pie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts