1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tuckerd1
*TFF Staff*
(3/7/02 8:06:45 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All I Just Packed My Reloading Bench...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Night. Of all the packing for moving, this bothered me the most. Put my 550 and Rock Chucker in boxes along with over 30 years of misc gear. It was like the move is finally here. It sho was sad!
"They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

kdub01
*TFF Senior Staff*
(3/8/02 12:03:17 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: I Just Packed My Reloading Bench...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just think of all the fun you'll have in planning and installing the equipment at your new digs, Tuck!

This is the golden opportunity to custom build that gunroom/shop you've always wanted, rather than taking something that someone else built and trying to modify it for your needs! Be sure to send pic's when the job is done!

shooter45 us
*TFF Chief Of Staff*
(3/8/02 7:39:48 am)
Tuck, I'll load your ammo so you can still shoot when you find the time.

tuckerd1
*TFF Staff*
(3/8/02 8:18:50 am)
Thanks Sam. I remembered you mentioning that the other day.

Kdub, I already have some ideas for the gunroom. It will be built with the house this time.
"They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

Edited by: tuckerd1 at: 3/8/02 8:22:42 am

1 - 1 of 1 Posts