The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1911A1 .45 was made in the Phillipines - it is very well made and is milspec. and, I was able to trade the SKS that I had paid $250 for straight across.

The grips on my .45 I bought from a retired US Marine Master Sargent. He makes grips to supplement his retirement in Georgia. These are black Mother of Pearl grips laminate grips and they feel very good in my hand.

I was shocked as to how this left grip looked in the photo I posted, and very surprised.

now I took a closer look at the right grip. I found a new surprise there. I will post a pic after I get some sleep.

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get the pics posted but I haven't been able to get a pic of the right grip that shows what I mean. The left one is fine. To see the effect on the right grip the light has to catch it right. I'm working on it!

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Because I happened to notice the right grip in the light at the right angle and was amazed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.