The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
14,298 Posts
Time to discuss 45 SHORT Colt.

:p
When this thread was started I went to the "Cartridges of the World" book and read about the 45 Colt Government. It's an interesting discussion in COTW and the article above.

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
But - but - but - it's posted on the Internet so it MUST be true! My cousin read on the internet that President Trump was a 'Russian Agent', President Trump suggested 'ingesting bleach', AR15s are 'Assault Rifles' and Sarah Palin said 'she could see Russia from her house' - so it MUST be true!!!

BTW - the internet also said the experimental COVID vaccines will prevent the spread of COVID - and if you post anything questioning THAT you will be barred from the internet and exiled into oblivion for life.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My Hornady references your linked article from COTW about the 3 actual Colt Shorts and Longs. It also has a similar blurb regarding the Schofield. Thanks.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The amount of firearms related misinformation on the net is astounding ...
it boggles the mind .
And some folks swear if it's on the net ... it's true .
Want to learn about cartridges ... pick up a copy of the book " Cartridges of the World " the info in it stands a much better chance of being correct than the " Fairy Tale" I just read about the 45 Colt and the 45 Long Colt .... that was as wrong as the day is long !
Gary

·
GUNZILLA
9,443 Posts
and if you post anything questioning THAT you will be barred from the internet and exiled into oblivion for life.
I would post anything that would banned me from getting calls from telemarketers and all calls during the election.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts