I never wish ill of anyone but.....

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by jacksonco, Apr 18, 2009.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

those people out there that are sucking up all the ammunition they can get their hands on for the investment purposes of sticking to us little guys when the supllies dry up .........well lets say that is realy pushing my limiits. I hope they lose their collective butts big time. Just a random thought that came my way that needed said.

2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I here ya, it used to be when people didnt want to spend money on ammo, they came to me, now I don't let many people know when I get my hadns on any.

3. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I hope it's only Uncle Sam who is stock piling ammo. If a year down the road comes along & a bunch of 12 month old, overpriced ammo comes with it, I hope a tar & feathering ensues...

4. SARG

SARG Member

Perhaps it's another government plot to use the stimulus package to buy up all the ammo and make the firearms useless.

5. army mp

army mp Member

There was a small article on the news, that, Obamma stated he did not think he could get the votes to pass any new gun laws. So maybe things will ease up a little.

6. Rembrandt

Rembrandt Member

I can understand frustration of trying to find items, but that's how the free market and capitalism works. Tough times bring out the best and resourcefulness of people.

Keep in mind Aesops fable of the "Ant & the Grasshopper"....the Ant planned ahead for difficult times while the Grasshopper waited till the last moment only to discover it was too late.

Maybe some of you would like the Administration to confiscate the ammo of the "rich" and redistribute it? They seem to have the concept in place to do it with your tax dollars.

7. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

+ 1

8. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Well if the scumsucking Libs want to redistribute my ammo to the needy ... I'll give them some ammo...bullet end first..:D

9. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    You are correct sir! I'm just late to the game cause I didn't have the cash earlier to get into the reloading hobby. Now that I have most of my stuff I just consider trying to find stuff just part of the fun. If it takes me forever to get primers then I'll just have more time to study my manuals and pick your brains here for info on loads.

10. RogerWilco99

RogerWilco99 New Member

In my case, I put off buying primers and powder until I had a reloading rig and was ready to start loading. I should have bought them then when I could have goten them. I didn't realize that the supplies would dry up like this. Fortunately I've found a few cases here and there. Enough to get me started. But not nearly enough to reload all I've got. I'm even haivng trouble finding bullets (.223/.224).

I bought some .32 Short Colt cast bullets from a fellow off of G*nBr*ker who was kind enough to sell me a few primers (small pistol) to get me started on those.

I hope the supply situation eases up soon. I'm getting woried that this is going to last a while. I am starting to see dies sets and other items that I couldn't find befoe. Perhaps the same will happen with components as well. I've got my fingers crossed for that.

Cheers,
    Bruce