The Firearms Forum banner

I want an ak pistol but California is lame

3K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  nmckenzie 
#1 ·
So i really want an ak pistol but i live in california and half the places i called say its impossible and half say it has to be featurless. Would it be possible to have one ordered as featurless or is it just completely banned...also i live pretty close to nevada would i be able to order one there featurless then sent to an ffl in ca???? I want a c39 micro pistol or micro draco, its literally my dream gun i dream about it everyday :(((

#2 ·
#23 ·
Ok so ive been calling local gun shops about this and trying to do as much research as possible but some places are saying yes just make sure its featureless(maglock, finned grip wrap or non pistol grip, 10 rd mag, one place said there needs to be a stock but i dont know about that one) and some just completely say no, it seems like they all just really have no idea themselves. Saw something on another forum saying a store 45min away from me sell them but that was in 2016. And ive seen online stores selling california legal ak and ar pistols but there all out of stock. Does anyone have any knowledge on this they can bless me with.

#6 ·
And now the title's been edited and no one will understand your post.

"Ol' db's drunk again." :confused:

:);)

Reactions: Broot
#16 ·
Some years back dear one and I were at a get-together where most of the attendees were a good deal younger than us - as in 30/40 years younger. One young lady's chatter was continually punctuated by the expression "OMG!". I knew what it meant, and so did my better half, but I was getting a bit tired of this new age babble, so just for the heck of it I said "pardon my ignorance, but WT* does OMG! mean?". A few red faces, some giggles, and we didn't hear any more OMG!s.

#17 ·
At my granddaughter's birthday party, in February, one of her party guests, commenting on some present or other, actually said, "OMG, that's so cool".

Not "ohmyGod", which would not really have surprised me. But she actually said "oh-em-gee". I was flabbergasted.

#20 ·
No offense intended to our Millennial brothers but I swear, the skill of letter writing seems to have escaped most of their educations. Asking them to put pen to paper is seemingly beyond their abilities although I know there are exceptions. We used to write using these things we oldtimers call "words", painting a picture and making sure the reader would understand the thoughts we intended to communicate. Now it's all been reduced to abbreviations, acronyms and/or a series of emojis.

:mad::(:(:(:(:mad:
:confused::(:(:eek::(:(
o_O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.