ICU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

BGH228
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 3:50:17 am)
    | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    ICU
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [image]http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/005/3E/61/57/DF/l1vl2nR1CHSxu7p+YsW6SmctLh9ffiYJ0180.jpg[/image]

My Links: Hunter's HideoutSportsman's ParadiseNitro's Bulletin BoardThe Firearms ForumVIETNAM MEMORIES BULLETIN BOARDOutdoor-Sportsman

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/15/01 11:52:51 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: ICU
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LTS,

That picture of you is float'n round agin
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

tuckerd1
    (12/15/01 11:57:51 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: ICU
    And I always imagined LTS as a lot smaller than that guy! LOL!
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/15/01 12:35:39 pm)
    WE HAVE A WINNER...in the "Make Me Hurl Contest"!

Realistically, I once went to the doc for a prostate exam. Wouldn't ya know, his office nurse was a gal I went to school with and who was married to a friend of mine. Sheepishly she handed me one of them "backless" gowns.

"Is he gonna do what I think he is?" asked I.

With a nod and blushing mightly, "Yes," says she.

"Well, are you gonna be here when he does it?" asked I.

Nodding rapidly and with a much deeper blush, "Yes," says she.

"Well," says I as I handed the gown back to her and started to disrobe, "You might as well keep this."

She burst into tears, grabbed the gown and made a dash for the door as I continued to disrobe.

The doc did that exam without the presence of his nurse...

Edited by: NeoDebo at: 12/15/01 2:23:53 pm

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 2:05:45 pm)
    I kind a figgered LTS wasn't a really handsome man but Dam*! he's plumb Butt Ugly!
    IT'S GOD'S RESPONSIBILITY TO FORGIVE BIN LADEN...
    IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE THE MEETING!!!"
    BlackGUN

bondai
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/15/01 2:25:13 pm)
    There are few things that will make you feel more humble than laying on an Xray table with your intestines full of Barium and a balloon up your ass, all the while trying to make small talk with the most beautiful blonde Xray technician you have ever seen....Ah yes..One of life's golden moments.
    "Be grateful that you are not getting all the government you are paying for"

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/15/01 2:49:05 pm)
    LTS, are ya sure ya haven't had this procedure in the past?
    Looks like ya mite be sufferin from balloonitus Internius Growth!
    Charlie D
    Throw sum salt on tha Xray machine......

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 4:58:13 pm)
    OK now everbody know what they're up against (sheesh what a choice of words) when LTS proclaims BITE ME!!!

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/16/01 5:51:24 pm)
    n dat b d troot!!

i got way too much time on my hands, nest'ce pas? Quien sabe? yeah yeah lts i no

kdub01
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/16/01 6:37:39 pm)
    Yup, that be ol' LTS! Seed him durin' a Army shortarm inspection, one time. That's why they make'em wer the split gown wif the openin' to the back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.