The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,915 Posts
Actually to be perfect, you need enough of the potato left so that you can tell it's a potato, but some of it flattened with tire marks on it.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,872 Posts
Mashed tatties...or Smashed taters.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Speaking of dead critters on the road. Our Realtor took off for the city in his truck. after he got a ways down the highway and got it good and warmed up, a fire broke out under the hood. He stopped, popped the hood, fire blew up with the extra air. He grabbed a fire extinguisher, got it stopped and noticed the packrat nest that started it all. He said the ins. co. instantly totalled the truck. All the more reason to check under the hood occasionally...

·
9,042 Posts
My wife went on a quilting retreat in Madisonville, Tx. a few years ago.
Being a good hubby I checked under the hood of the Mountaineer when she got hone.
I found a big ars rat nest on the engine near the firewall, lucky they didn't get into any wiring.

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Ya know, I am offended. That is a terrible stereotype unsupported by any portion of truth. I have never seen a potato in the middle of the road here in Idaho. We aren't just hicks up here. Wow, I am calling BLM and Antifa. Look out for that gaslighting huh!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts