The Firearms Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

Premium Member
Lots of smart people here so I came to learn stuff

Premium Member
All good, every response!!! NOW.....if one of you geniuses could tell me a sure fire way to kill the leader of the 'Dillo Gang...preferably one I don't have to sit in a tree stand all night....... 馃榿

Reactions: Alaska444 and Firpo

Premium Member
All good, every response!!! NOW.....if one of you geniuses could tell me a sure fire way to kill the leader of the 'Dillo Gang...preferably one I don't have to sit in a tree stand all night....... 馃榿
If you are going fishing you have to put the hook in the water.
What鈥檚 wrong with staying up all night in a tree stand? :)

Administrator
You can borrow my German Shepard. He has brought 2 dillos and a ground hog to me this year.

Premium Member
A. I'm vastly better at fishing, evidently.
B. Sooner, we can't even get to first contact!!! 'Course, that would hopefully be final contact.
C. Don, you bring him up? Ahhhhh.....mebbe not. I ain't sure how my Husky would take another male on the place and I don't like dog fights, probably any more than you!

Registered
You guys been kickin this dillo thing, long time now , and ain't never caught him yet. Let a old man tell you how. First off you go and get a can of peas, no matter what kind, jes get a can. Next you spread some out by the bushes. Get you some king of a club, and hide behind the bush. When that o'l diller comes to take pea, you jes club him one. See, ain't nothing to it.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts