The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got two - well, umm, almost - matching weapons. I got my M1911 on sale for less than $800 (display model) and I couldn't be happier. I took it to the pistol range last month and am pleased to say that I haven't forgotten how to shoot my 45 since the Corps took them away in 1985. God I hated that Beretta; sorry guys, I have small hands.

I love my little Sterling for the same "simplicity" reason, even though it has it's flaws. I'm sure the 45 will not be giving me any problems. :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
Ain't that a kick! Twins, Schwarzenegger and Devito! You will be happy with the .45.

·
Super Moderator
41,364 Posts
Both are looking good!! I like the stainless, I just bought a Springfield last week and wanted the SS but my LGS didn't have any.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I've always wanted a hip cannon, I just got lucky finding this one!

I'm going to have to find an excuse to go shooting again this weekend. :D

My .380 needs some work; it's hard to find good quality magazines for it anymore. I have 4 with weak springs and only one good one (the one in the picture).

Thanks for the good words guys!

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Take the mags apart and replace the springs with Bersa thunder .380 mag springs.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was wondering if that would fit. Thanks! I have a couple from my Bersa I can toy around with.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I was wondering if that would fit. Thanks! I have a couple from my Bersa I can toy around with.
the springs should fit no problem. Its the body of the mags that are slightly different.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
You cant beat a 45. they have all the good traits you want in a carry weapon.They are a bit heavy but worth it imho.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts