I'm a reloader now!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

A Glockwork Orange
    (5/13/02 9:13:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All I'm a reloader now!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got together with Red Dawg this weekend and he helped me get through my first reloading venture... with the .50 AE. It wasn't anywhere near as hard as I thought it was going to be. The rounds look good and (hopefully) will fire as they should. On to .45 ACP this weekend...

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/13/02 9:22:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I'm a reloader now!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congrats to you AGO! Thumbs Up!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/13/02 10:14:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I'm a reloader now!
    First step down a long and winding road!!!!

Enjoyable walk, tho!

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/13/02 10:22:08 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del I'm a reloader
    Congratulations!!! its a great hobby but you'll always need one more little thingy to make thing work--I have a lot of little thingys I bought 30 years ago and they all still work

John Hunter
    (5/14/02 12:28:39 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I'm a reloader
    I love reloading, but I always tell those starting that it does not really save me any money, it just lets me do a whole lot more shooting for the same money.
    John - NRA - Lifer
    IWLA - National Director

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/14/02 10:00:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I'm a reloader
    Some men just waste their lives, spending their money on booze and women. The ideal situation is to spend your money on guns, reloading...and women.

GG

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/14/02 11:53:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Your a reloader
    Congrats, But you might want to hang on to the thing when you pull the trigger. I sure had to hang on to mine.

" ALMOST " better than sex, hahahahahaha.

loader44.