I'm Arrogent and a Proud American

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jacksonco, Apr 4, 2009.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Wow! An American President trash talking Americans on European soil. I would find unacceptable for the president to trash talk Americans on our home soil but it is absolutely deplorable and unexcusable for him to do this on foriegn soil to a world audience.

If Obama is so ashamed of his fellow countymen and the way we conduct ourselves he can pack up and go back to his Kenyan homeland. I am sure that they would take him with open arms. Obama is a traitor to the ideals that our nation was founded on and is no longer my president.

I am a proud American and believe in the ideals that brought forth this great nation that the world depends on for so much yet stabs it in the back at every chance. The world would be a much darker place if it were not for the United States. There would not be any true freedoms any where that man dwelt. We and the rest of the world would be servants to maters that would be. America is her because God enabled it to exist to bring order to chaos so that man and woman could have the chance to live free of tyrany. I love my country and any that don't can get the hell out of it.

2. killbuck

killbuck New Member

Lets not forget our American Secretary of State comments down in Mexico either.

3. artabr

artabr New Member

I got pretty hot about this when I heard about This. To me Obama is showing how much of an idiot he really is.

This is my comment from another site:

This jackhole has made comments on foreign soil that basically threw pi*s on the grave of every U.S. serviceman that gave their lives protecting the worthless cowards that are now the E. fricking U.

I'm not a happy camper. :mad:

Art

4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

A Tea Party won't fix this... It's time to become vocal!!!! :mad:

5. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 Member

Nicely put jacksonco:):):):):)

It is despicable the way that the United States is being drug thru the mud.

I guess since we are so useless to the rest of the world, we should just stop with the despicable economic aid packages that we are just forcing down the throats of these other countries, and most definitely quit being so damn arrogant as to think that other countries ever needed our help to stop the japs & nazis, or now, these crazy camel jockeys, terrorists, etc. If you listen to Barry, he evidently thinks you should be ashamed of being an American, that is, until he leads us from from the depths of despair & makes everything otay, once again!!

6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

+1 and Amen.

7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I used to hear people say that Bush made them ashamed to be American. He never made me ashamed. Barry is making me ashamed. The next time I meet a British person, I'll have to appologize for Barry's actions regarding Brown and the Queen. Barry was NEVER my president, nor will he EVER be. He's a tool and a puppet. I have YET to put the two words "President" and "Obama" together, and I never will. He's a usurper, anti-American, foreign controled, a liar, a cheat, a fraud, and quite possibly an illegal alien. If he hates the US so much, he can go back to Kenya.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    First we're "cowards," then we're supposed to take some of the blame for the Mexican unpleasantness, now we're arrogant. Jeez, why don't we just wave the white flag and surrender? When have we ever heard such BS coming from our own leaders? The more I hear and see, the more madder I get. These people really are selling us down the river. I always thought America was the light, the beacon for all those wanting a better way of life. Guess all the illegals might as well head on back home. Nothing to see here but cowardice and arrogance. TJ

9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I have a page in my web site called "France Has Chosen to Forget." I put it up in 03.

I'm beginning to think I should rework it and rename it. "Americans have Forgotten Their Heritage."

Pops

10. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I think we owe the British an apology for sending those two idiots over there. Sorry about that TranterUK.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  11. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Well said, jacksonco, the sucker has never been my president and never will. I have just about quit watching TV because it seems like every time I turn it on, there is his sorry face.

Even though, we still need to continue to pray for our leaders. We DO need the prayers ourselves!!

12. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Yeah, us bad Americans:

13. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I still think a new sport called "International Running Illigals", shot down on our borders would be a great sport.