The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ya all! Been over a year sense being on here. Last I was on I introduced my Rossi .22 short, long, long rifle pump action. She's a beaut still need to order iron sights but its fun to plink cans for now with. But new to the collection it a Marlin .22bolt action and another Marlin, .22 WMR 25MN. I want to get back to discussing again. So welcome back to me. Want to say that I just started using the Hornady 30gr VMAX, completely awesome! Straight as a pin flat line at 100yrds. Little pricey but will drop a coyote. Here be my .22 WMR 25MN

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
41,341 Posts
Howdy ya all! Been over a year sense being on here. Last I was on I introduced my Rossi .22 short, long, long rifle pump action. She's a beaut still need to order iron sights but its fun to plink cans for now with. But new to the collection it a Marlin .22bolt action and another Marlin, .22 WMR 25MN. I want to get back to discussing again. So welcome back to me. Want to say that I just started using the Hornady 30gr VMAX, completely awesome! Straight as a pin flat line at 100yrds. Little pricey but will drop a coyote. Here be my .22 WMR 25MN
Well, welcome back HECHATHORN. With a post count of only 4, it looks like you didn't do a whole lot of discussing before.

That is a beauty of a rifle you have there. Marlin has always made quality guns, in my opinion.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't done too much of it no but I enjoyed reading and watching the discussions. I plan for more here in the future. Thank ya! Just bought it a week ago and put that scope on, 39x40 tasco it's a cheep on but it's nice. Zeroed for 100 yrds

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Welcome back and nice loking Marlin. I had the MN years ago and a tack driver it was.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
We have one of those. It has been a family member for many years. It now belongs to my daughter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts