I'm blaming all of you!!!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/1/02 2:49:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    I'm blaming all of you!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to all of you I'm now even poorer.

I mean if it wasn't for polish and those silly Mosin rifles he talks about I'd of never of bought one - now I've got to figure out how to feed it ammo - that's not right polishshooter!!!

And if it wasn't for several others I'd of not walked in this afternoon to the Big 5 (I found out we had one in town) and put a K-31 on layaway - you should all be ashamed of yourselfs!!!

Just what I needed, two more milsurp rifles with different ammo specs.

And the worst thing of it is - I also put my name on the list for a Czech mauser.

Does anybody know how to stop this particular madness???

Edited by: TallTLynn at: 6/1/02 4:15:59 pm

skratch
    (6/1/02 3:37:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I'm blaming all of you!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    T, theres no cure for it, I suffer from a terminal case C&Ritis myself. Now you got me cravin another fix, I think one of those Swede K-31 rifles might just be the dose I need.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/1/02 3:55:14 pm)
    Heh, heh, heh! Welcome to the club, kiddo!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

walter in florida
    (6/1/02 6:37:53 pm)
    I know how it is. It worst then needing to drink all the time. Some times you have to suffer I bought two old revolvers I just had to have. About 3 days latter, my wife said you got one gun (didn't show her the other) NOW YOU GO GET ME SOMETHING! So I went to the Habitat Thrift Store and got a Silver Tea Pot. O'well, it was worth it.

velvetnsteel
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/1/02 8:09:07 pm)
    I know how you feel.....I felt the same way too...........let me tell you what I found !!! THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE !!!!!!!
    Long live the Swedish Mauser!!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/1/02 9:00:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I'm blaming all of you!!!
    Same here too folks!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/1/02 10:38:34 pm)
    Must not be a very good boyfriend............
    T.F.F.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (6/1/02 10:49:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I'm blaming all of you!!!
    The next symptom in this disease is a letter in the mail from the BATF congratulating you on your new c&r license.

Hang tight as it only gets worse from here......

The Curio and Relics Firearms Forum