The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TFF Chaplain
19,262 Posts
I enjoy the three Christmas albums of theirs that I have.

They made a video: The Ghosts of Christmas Eve. I passed it on to my daughter who works with kids who could find themselves in the same situation as this girl.

·
Super Moderator
39,095 Posts
I enjoy the three Christmas albums of theirs that I have.

They made a video: The Ghosts of Christmas Eve. I passed it on to my daughter who works with kids who could find themselves in the same situation as this girl.
I can't see your video. Says it has been blocked in my country.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,262 Posts
I can see your video. Says it has been blocked in my country.
Mixed emotions.

One side of those emotions is that I don't get to see some of the videos posted here because I'm outside the US. I didn't realize it works both ways.:confused:

I'm sorry, surprised, and disappointed that happened. The video uses music from one of their Christmas albums. It depicts a runaway girl slipping into an abandoned theater to escape the cold and snow. She falls asleep thinking about her parents and home. Some mysterious stranger is watching. In her sleep she sees the theater come to life, with live performance of the songs from the album. When she wakes up she finds in her backpack money enough for a fare home. The video ends up with her and her parents doing the prodigal son thing.

Reactions: rawright54

·
TFF Chaplain
19,262 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,095 Posts
Wow, that is some kind of show(s) they put on. I watched that one and a 2 1/2 hour show and am in the middle of another 2 1/2 hour +/- show.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts