I'm such a novice...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Zigzag2, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Darla so Dreadly
    (3/6/02 12:57:23 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All I'm such a novice...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please don't kick me outta the club,

but what IS pre-ban??

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/6/02 6:10:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I'm such a novice...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No big deal Darla... I'm sure someone will be along to better inform you. Don't be afraid to ask questions... You'll be sorry if you don't

Take a look at this site...
    home1.gte.net/bblakley/ban/

Darla so Dreadly
    (3/6/02 8:00:03 am)
    okay, I know what it is... I thought about it last night after I posted this and then the lightbulb came on, hehe

Why are these types of weapons not allowed anymore?? I kinda know why, but I'd like to hear why y'all think they're not allowed.

Faith: "So Anthony says that there's a line of men who want to date me." Darla: "Really? Where??"

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/6/02 8:07:58 am)
    Darla, preban mostly refers to evil "ASSUALT WEAPONS" Evil?, because they look ugly in the eyes of the uninformed. There are two ban times, 1989 for imports and 1994 for domestic. Brief list of the types:

AR15
    AK47
    Valmet
    H&K and many more

Evil, means the firearm in question has features that are scary.

Flash-Hider
    Pistol grip
    Bayonet Lug
    Accepts detachable magazines (feeding devices)
    Folding/Telescoping Stock

New firearms made after the ban (94) can on have two of these features, or must contain a certain amount of US parts.1989 ban means, no longer importable. Whats here, is all there will be....(inside the US boarders)

Confused???? Welcome to the club. LTS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.