The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
12,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, a barndominium, or a barn horse for yall that can't figure that out. But, my issue is giving up my concrete gunroom.

I want to sell my 84 acres of mountain land and buy about 20 acres of pasture land for my horses. But, I can't get in my head to give up my gunroom.

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
Having never been there before I’m just throwing this out there. How about you let a lumber company pay you, that’s if the trees are large enough, to come in and clear cut 20 acres and turn that into pasture-land?

·
Premium Member
17,992 Posts
ok tuck how does buying 20 acres of pasture land affect your gun room. I thought you had a vault attached to your house.

·
Premium Member
17,992 Posts
I read - sell house and 84 acres to buy 20 acres of grassland.
Oh ok i didn't know the 84 acres was where his home is. I was thinking it was some other land he owned.

·
Premium Member
17,992 Posts
With the way things are now. You may want to make your gunroom into a secret room.
Yep it won't be long before Sleepy joe sends Beto door to door to grab our guns!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,000 Posts
Would that be like a hee haw shed?

Reactions: flboots

·
GUNZILLA
6,498 Posts
I'd rather feed them oats and buy the bales of hay than give up 84 acres of mountain land. Any way you can plant anything with what you have already? The most valuable commodities you have is land and a gun room and you want to give both of them up! Are the horses DEMOCRATS!!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts