Images......

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Robert Harden
    (9/2/01 2:37:57 am)
    | Edit | Del All Images......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey can someone tell me why sometimes the images beneath my name come up fine and why sometimes they come up white??

Living Life as a K-9 Officer / EagleWolf Forum

Discussion topics about Law Enforcement and anything related

- Everyone welcome.

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/2/01 7:32:45 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Images......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Robert, the system sometimes glitches up and it just happens, if it continues, go to your control panel and delete and reinstall it. Cool image, where did you get it so I can copy some. I've been accused of being the image pirate around here

who me? Yea You!, I wouldn't do anything like that, yes you would! No I wouldn't! I've been framed! Where's my lawyer
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 9/2/01 9:08:53 am

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/2/01 8:02:58 am)
    Black Gun - you are a thief!!

Edited by: procrastinator at: 9/2/01 9:03:49 am

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/2/01 8:06:47 am)
    Shooooooooooooooooooo! Frank, No one know's it! ( As I look over my shoulder to see if anyone heard that). HA! Mornin Brother. Have a great day. I feel pretty good today.
    BlackGUN

gpostal
    (9/2/01 8:12:28 am)
    what do you mean by white ? the little white box with the x or what?

ya but blackgun steals only the address and cuts and paste ,better watch it i might go in and change the pic on my address you swiped

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/2/01 8:28:49 am)
    HUH! Do what? Where? When? Why/ How?

****EDITED BY Gpostal******************
    9/2/01 09:28
    BlackGUN

Robert Harden
    (9/2/01 1:05:19 pm)
    Well, sometimes, the picture underneath my name is partially whited out. And then sometimes, its a complete picture. Very frustrating. I don't see any of you gun runners pictures getting jacked up! Say, are you guys cop bashing on my picture now too?? This has got to stop!! hehe

- Everyone welcome.

gpostal
    (9/2/01 1:34:27 pm)
    try again black gun

no ,we are not messing with your pics ,maybe it is something on your end ,or your image host,unfortanatly i see all of your pictures {lol}

Robert Harden
    (9/2/01 1:48:06 pm)
    hmph. oh well, I tried moving them over to a different server also. But if you guys see them fine, then I guess thats fine.

oh yea postal, I got html enable on my forum now I believe. how does that grab ya? Feel free to post your humor.

- Everyone welcome.

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/2/01 1:54:08 pm)
    Postal your bad to the bone.LMAO
    Hey guys look at Piggy's (Robert Harden) picture in his box. It sure looks like one of mine, Thief, Thief, Thief, I'm hollerin out loud! Where's a cop when ya need one? I want to file a stolen police pig report.

Now, If I can just remember where I thieved it from, Hummmmmmmmm

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 9/2/01 5:59:50 pm

Robert Harden
    (9/2/01 2:42:34 pm)
    Richard who's Richard? Oh I've had that picture in my archives for a long time, just dusted it off and threw the old thing up.

- Everyone welcome.

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/2/01 5:03:12 pm)
    Richard, who's Richard???????????? You had it ( the pig picture in archives) we call the plausable dinability, ie: who u gonna believe me or your liein eyes, at least that's what I tell ole meantome.
    BlackGUN